Monday 21 December 2009

Narrative: Muderers of a Sheep!


It was a very fine day, I was walking back home from the mosque thinking what my mother cooked for dinner, as I am going to enter our driveway I saw a man coming out of our back door, Who is this? I asked my self. I was about to confront him when I saw something dropped from his right hand and even there was little light that time I knew that the thing he dropped has blood all over it. Scared as hell my mind starts working and questioning, is something bad happened to my family? What should I do? Should I run and ask for help, how about my family? As the man coming nearer another man with a rope came up at my back, not showing to them that I was too afraid I heard them talking to each other. This is it, I have to do something, I will fight them till the end of my life. I close my eyes and prayed, asking God to give me enough strength, just then I heard my mother’s voice calling me (or rather shouting )my name and asking me why I was so late coming home. She had called these two Pakistani men to slaughter a lamb which my aunt sent us from her farm that came just minutes after I left for my prayers. Whew! What a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment